Positioned within an easy two minute stroll to the Kurrajong Village centre, this totally private residence is a delight to inspect, and will make a brilliant new home for someone wanting a Village location. Ideal for those interested in permaculture and sustainable living.
- Passive solar design with extensive use of stone, timber and glass
- Ideal northerly aspect, light filled interior spaces
- Ground floor encompasses two additional rooms, kitchenette and bathroom- perfect for home office, guest suite or short stay accommodation
- Wide sunny decks to provide additional outdoor living rooms, stunning elevated district views.
- Upper level offers three bedrooms-two with en-suites, glowing hardwood floors and vaulted ceiling
- Cooks kitchen with 900 mm stainless oven, huge walk in pantry.
- Delightful internal stone feature walls , vast floor to ceiling glass
- Huge 2401 m2 land, town water, plus additional on-site water collection and storage
- Feature sandstone retaining walls, garden workshop, extensive irrigation systems
- Organic vegetable and herb gardens, several varieties of fruit, olive and citrus trees provide abundant home grown produce
- 2.2 KVA Solar system plus solar hot water help reduce day to day running costs
This is a beautifully presented character home designed and executed to reduce your footprint on the planet and get back to the basics of sustainable living. Totally private and well worth your inspection.
Open home Saturday 27th April 9.30 to 10am
Saturday 4th May 9.30 to 10am
Saturday 11th May 9.30 to 10am
Saturday 18th May 9.30 to 10am
- Photo ID is sighted prior to all viewings