Positioned within a 450 mt walk of the Kurrajong Village centre with its cafes and unique shopping, this totally private residence is a delightful place to sit back and unwind from the hustle and bustle of our busy lives. Within easy driving distance to many of the districts wedding and function centres including Loxley On Bellbird Hill (4 minutes) and the Turpentine Tree (8 minutes) it won’t disappoint guests attending weddings or holiday makers alike.
- The accommodation offers two delightful queen bedrooms(4 guests in total), both with en-suite’s and both opening to balconies.
- # An additional single bedroom is available upon request, this must be indicated at the time of booking (additional charges apply- $50.00 per night) This enables 5 guests in total at the property.
- Well equipped “Cooks kitchen” with 900mm stainless oven with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Comfortable open plan living room which opens onto balconies on both sides.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- WIFI internet.
- The grounds are a delight with winding paths and sandstone features, organic vegetable and herb gardens, several varieties of fruit, olive and citrus trees and a chicken coup.
- 2.2 KVA Solar system plus solar hot water help reduce our impact on the environment.
- 2 car garaging available for guests.