Positioned within an easy two minute stroll to the Kurrajong Village centre, this totally private residence is a delight to inspect, and will make a brilliant new home for someone wanting a Village location. Ideal for those interested in permaculture and sustainable living.
- Passive solar design with extensive use of stone, timber and glass
- Ideal northerly aspect, light filled interior spaces
- Ground floor encompasses two additional rooms, kitchenette and bathroom- perfect for home office, guest suite or short stay accommodation
- Wide sunny decks to provide additional outdoor living rooms, stunning elevated district views.
- Upper level offers three bedrooms-two with en-suites, glowing hardwood floors and vaulted ceiling
- Cooks kitchen with 900 mm stainless oven, huge walk in pantry.
- Delightful internal stone feature walls , vast floor to ceiling glass
- Huge 2401 m2 land, town water, plus additional on-site water collection and storage
- Feature sandstone retaining walls, garden workshop, extensive irrigation systems
- Organic vegetable and herb gardens, several varieties of fruit, olive and citrus trees provide abundant home grown produce
- 2.2 KVA Solar system plus solar hot water help reduce day to day running costs
This is a beautifully presented character home designed and executed to reduce your footprint on the planet and get back to the basics of sustainable living. Totally private and well worth your inspection.
- Photo ID is sighted prior to all viewings