Photo ID required at all inspections – COVID-19 protocols in place at all viewings.
**Viewings available Saturday 16th October between 2 – 2:45pm.
Call to book your allocated time slot p | 02 45 677 254 **
Offering spectacular point blank Northerly views, this perfectly proportioned home enjoys abundant natural light, easy care terraced gardens and a fabulous lifestyle.
– Glowing Hardwood floors, spacious open plan living, lounge with magnificent stone fireplace and pavilion ceiling.
– Cook’s timber kitchen, fully equipped with quality stainless appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher.
– Interiors freshly painted throughout, exteriors about to be completed ensure years of maintenance free enjoyment.
– Formal timber walled dining area with gas fireplace
– Expansive north facing deck opening from main living to overlook gardens and national park.
– Huge main bedroom with retreat area opens to undercover garden courtyard.
– Spacious en-suite, fully fitted laundry area with in floor heating
– King bedroom on main level with private balcony – two additional bedrooms on this level, both with built in robes.
– Delightful cool climate gardens with a vast variety of exotic plants and delightful specimen trees.
– Extensive dry stone terracing and wide sweeping pathways throughout the gardens, irrigation infrastructure.
– Full brick construction with extensive floor to ceiling glass.
– Massive dry under house storage areas, separate secure tool room and workshop.
– ‘Brambil’ is a delightful mountains home with beautiful aspect and quality inclusions. Set on approximately 2.8 acres, this represents a great opportunity to acquire a property in this fabulous mountains village.