Photo ID required at all open homes
Offering a spectacular view directly north, this well proportioned home enjoys abundant natural light, beautiful terraced gardens and offers a fabulous lifestyle.
-Spacious open plan living, step up lounge with magnificent stone fireplace and pavilion ceiling.
– Beautiful timber kitchen, with quality stainless appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher.
– Formal timber walled dining area with gas fireplace
– Expansive north facing deck opening from main living to overlook gardens and national park.
– Huge main bedroom with retreat area opens to undercover garden courtyard.
– Spacious en-suite and fully fitted laundry area with in floor heating
– King bedroom on main level with private balcony – two additional bedroom with built in robes.
– Delightful cool climate gardens with a vast variety of exotic plants and delightful specimen trees.
– Extensive dry stone terracing and wide sweeping pathways throughout the gardens, irrigation infrastructure.
– Full brick construction with extensive floor to ceiling glass.
– Massive dry under house storage areas, separate secure tool room and workshop.
– ‘Brambil’ is a delightful mountains home with beautiful aspect and quality inclusions. Set on approximately 2.8 acres, this represents a great opportunity to acquire a property in this fabulous mountains village.
Photo ID is required at all our inspections
View Saturday 24th March between 11:30 ~ 12pm