Jules Park – Set majestically amongst 30 acres of cool climate gardens and a mixture of pasture, nut trees and rainforest.
The entry sets the stage for guests as you work your way through the bottom paddock, with resident Alpacas happily grazing on the lush grass. Arriving at the entry to the house gate you get a glimpse of what lies beyond with tennis court, small lake and layered gardens working their way up to and surrounding the home.
Enter via the vast covered veranda, taking in majestic views across the mountains to the Sydney basin.
The upper level offers an expansive open plan living room with glowing timber floor boards and combustion fire for those cool mountain evenings.
Generous dining area and open plan well equipped “Cooks Kitchen” with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and coffee machine.
The living area flows seamlessly to the covered outdoor entertaining spaces via a series of floor to ceiling glass doors, blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor entertaining.
The views captured from the entire upper level from any vantage point are breathtakingly, beautiful and constantly changing.
Included on the upper level is the master bedroom with queen bed , generous storage and main bathroom with bath.
The lower level offers two bedrooms, one with double bed and the third bedroom with two king single beds. Both rooms open to terraces and delightful garden vistas.
Included on the lower level is a stylish lounge room with smart TV and an additional bathroom + laundry.
The grounds offer an array of sensory opportunities with masses of cool climate plantings and great drifts of dahlias sweeping up the hill leading you towards the “Nut Orchard” and rainforest beyond. Down below the house the tennis court is nestled into the hillside and is the perfect place to enjoy a few hours of exercise, whilst enjoying the views. Explore a little further and the lake is the perfect setting for throwing down a picnic blanket, opening a bottle of wine and loosing your self in a book, if you can keep your eye from wandering from the page?
Jules Park is home to many species of native birds and wildlife and evidence of the resident wombats is easily visible as you wander the grounds. Keep an eye out for snakes, blue tongue lizards and water monitors as well!
# Please be aware that Jules Park is only suitable for families or quiet respectful groups wishing for a tranquil and relaxing holiday in a peaceful location. Being a much loved family property the owners ask that you treat the home with respect and care.
- Bush and biking trails accessed easily from property.
- Satellite NBN available + Telstra /Vodafone mobile services.
- Jules Park pricing per night starts at $650 per night mid week with a 2 night minimum applicable + cleaning fee.
- We have a strict “NO PARTY” policy which includes functions and gatherings of any kind.
- Only registered guest numbers (maximum of 6 guests) permitted.
- Caretaker lives on adjoining property.
- Please be aware that security cameras monitor outside entry areas.
- Covid -19 disclosureIt is mandatory that you and your guests inform us if you have been to or have come from any area that has been noted as a COVID-19 Hotspot, have any flue like symptoms or been unwell in the last 14 days and notify. After check out – if any symptoms present with in 14 days please advise us immediately. We thank you for you assistance in keeping the community safe.