Woodbines Lodge is perched high on Bowen Mountain Road with sweeping north facing views across the Kurrajong Valley to Kurrajong Heights and across to Colo Heights on a clear day. It sits just 7 minutes or 5.1 KM’s from Kurrajong Village or 11 minutes or 9.5 KM’s from North Richmond shopping village.
The main house sleeps 5 guests, it’s the perfect place to gather with family or friends for a relaxing stay. Cook, eat, drink, swim, relax on the large ‘Queenslander’ veranda or go bird watching as you take a relaxing walk around the 2-hectare property which boasts up to 30 of Australia’s native bird species.
Inside this beautifully adorned 1940s timber home, you’ll find an open fireplace, large country style kitchen, two double bedrooms; the main with a walk-in robe and ensuite and a study with views of the valley that are likely to distract.
Outside, on the five acres of land, you’re surrounded by established gardens, mature Moreton Bay Figs, an in-ground pool, a rolling grass paddock, duck pond and adorable ‘quack shack’ (night time duck retreat) leading to a meandering track to the rear of the property that easily accesses a second flat paddock.
Under the house is a surprising little addition: a self-contained studio sleeping 2 guests with private entrance housing a bedroom, kitchenette, and bathroom. This area is currently getting a makeover and will be available soon!
- Two master bedrooms
- Double bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Double bedroom with small add-on single bedroom
- A self-contained granny flat on lower level with separate entry – Double bedroom
- Great decks and entertaining space
- 2 hectares of land
- Kitchen with new electric oven and gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Washing machine and dryer
- In-ground saltwater pool
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge room and kitchen
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- 45,000 litre water tank
- NBN Fibre to the curb, high-speed internet.