Magnificent “Kiahbimbi “– an exceptional Mount Irvine gem with excellent soils, magnificent views and total tranquility. A fantastic opportunity not to be missed in this tightly held garden enclave, situated just over 2 hrs by road from Sydney CBD and 10 klm east of Mount Wilson
– 10 near level acres, significant easterly views, deep volcanic soils.
– Highest position on Mount Irvine (approx. 890 meters elevation) with delightful vistas in every direction.
– Quiet no through road with long road frontage, fully fenced, total privacy.
– Immaculately presented 1960’s home – garden views from every window
– Spacious light filled interiors, multiple living areas of excellent proportion
– Beautiful Cheminees Philippe glass fronted fireplace in formal lounge room.
– Three spacious bedrooms, main with powder room.
– Rumpus or potential guest suite on lower level with separate entry.
– Garage with workshop and storage – internal access
– Quality fencing, park like grounds – primarily open grazing land studded with mature trees, both specimen and old growth Eucalypt
– Income producing grove of mature Chestnut and Walnut trees- historically a popular ” pick your own’ location
– Stunning gardens developed over 30 years with unique rose varieties, cool climate species and delightful specimen trees, including Maples, Dogwoods, Cypress, Plane trees and dozens more – detailed planting list available.
“Kiahbimbi ‘is a unique and special offering that has been in its current ownership for 27 years. It’s time for this special property to be passed to a new family, which is an opportunity not to be missed.
Inspections by appointment
*Photo ID to be sighted at all viewings