Privately situated with an idealistic sunny aspect, this sensational property will appeal to a wide scope of buyers including some-one willing to finish renovation works to significantly value add. This grand residence incorporates vast open plan main living with two fireplaces, delightful outdoor entertaining areas and a variety of living options, and boasts some of the best views in the district.
– Quality built ‘ Hebel ‘ panel construction provides excellent insulation and sound quality.
– High ceilings throughout, interiors abound with natural light and excellent proportion.
– Library with gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, vast glass areas, including lead light features.
-Three huge bedrooms, two bathrooms, wide hallways and delightful enclosed sun room.
-Two primary outdoor living spaces, one covered with BBQ area, the other with huge outdoor fireplace and pizza oven.
-Underground wine cellar.
– Approx 200,000 litres water storage capacity, underground tanks.
– Just under 20 acres of beautiful grounds, studded with exotic specimen trees, some very rare- bulbs, annuals and dry-stone walls.
– Level horse paddocks, shelter, long road frontage, four dams.
– Walled vegetable garden with glasshouse, irrigation, huge enclosed chook yard.
– Large machine shed- approx 10 x 15m, with power,mercury halogen lighting, on concrete slab.
In addition to all of the above, ‘Oaklands’ also has a second dwelling which is well removed from the main house, ideal for guest accommodation or perhaps to use as short stay holiday accommodation. This delightful dwelling comprises one bedroom, spacious living with fireplace, full kitchen and bathroom, and wide outdoor deck.