First time offered in four generations
SOLD $1,300,000 – MORE PROPERTIES NEEDED!
This is the most outstanding vacant land parcel to become available in many years. The significant views are some of the best in the Blue Mountains.
- 12.5 level acres with expansive eastern seaboard views.
- Approximately 860 meters elevation, pure mountains air, never to be disturbed or built out .
- Full quality fencing with long sealed road frontage, mains power available at the street.
- Rich, deep basalt soils, studded with enormous old-growth eucalypts.
- Whisper quiet no through road location with an abundance of bird and wildlife.
- Variety of easy, level building sites, favourable sunny aspect.
Mount Irvine is an undiscovered gem just slightly two hours from the Sydney Opera house, yet few know of its existence. Astounding natural beauty and total tranquillity, combined with high annual rainfalls and some of NSW’s best soils, make thisan exceptionall holding to build your dream.