A Richard Leplastrier Design- Fernwood Park
17 FARRER ROAD – EXCEPTIONAL MOUNT WILSON OPPORTUNITY
Outstanding opportunity to acquire this totally private architect-designed residence in the premier garden enclave of NSW. Immaculate presentation with a wealth of inclusions and infrastructure.
- Whisper quiet north-facing location – beautiful district views.
- Designed by renowned architect Richard Leplastrier with sustainability and passive solar design as the primary focus.
- Brilliant execution of build with outstanding joinery and final fit-out by master builder Rolly Clarke.
- Approx. 5 acres, rich basalt soils with a delightful combination of rainforest and formal gardens set in sweeping lawns.
- Polished concrete floors with in-floor heating, a beautiful fireplace, double glazing to windows and reverse cycle air conditioning provide all-weather comfort.
- Exquisite hoop pine and tallowwood internal finishes – quality appliances and fit-out.
- Easy care gardens with mature exotic specimen trees, drystone walls, primarily level.
- Heated spa set in a delightful location overlooking a feature pond and native bushland.
- Double carport and workshop area – all plant and equipment included.
- Property being sold on a WIWO basis, so ready for new custodians to just move in and enjoy.
- Extensive irrigation and fire fighting infrastructure, sustainable worm farm wastewater disposal.
- Council rates approx. $ 2,896 per annum.
View Saturday, November 4th – 12 noon to 12.30 pm.