Magnificent Family Lifestyle Property
SOLD – MORE PROPERTIES NEEDED!
Set well back from the road in its whisper quiet hilltop position, this property for sale in Bilpin boasts expansive district and mountain views, with a wealth of infrastructure providing a magnificent family home and lifestyle.
- 25 acres, approx. 19.5 cleared, excellent soils throughout, fully fenced.
- Unique Bilpin microclimate with cooler summers and warmer winters than lower altitudes- virtually frost free.
- 3 substantial dams, bore providing excellent potable water, extensive irrigation throughout gardens and house paddock, generous rainwater storage tanks.
- Desirable North aspect ensures light filled interiors to main house.
- Easy care grounds and gardens, home fruit and veg gardens provide organic self sufficiency
- Wide variety of plantings including passionfruit, citrus, berries, stone fruit and others.
- Near level land makes agricultural pursuits suitable for a wide variety of opportunities.
- Three substantial sheds -one situated with Bells Line frontage – previously a farm gate fruit stall.
- Renovated home featuring 4 spacious bedrooms plus office, 3 full bathrooms.
- Expansive formal and informal living areas flow seamlessly to generous outdoor living spaces.
- Brilliant new decks offer both stunning mountains views and Sydney lights.
- Spacious cooks kitchen with high quality appliances, induction cooktop, custom stone benchtops.
- House situated in delightful gardens with vast expanses of glass.
- Beautiful rural and garden vistas from every room.
- Rates $650. p/q approximately.
2419 Bells Line is a rare offering and a most desirable holding. Situated just minutes stroll to the bustling Bilpin town center, yet positioned well off the road. 2419 offers a fabulous family lifestyle to allow all manner of rural activities with a wealth of infrastructure already in place. An absolute must to inspect.