SOLD $1,250,000 – MORE PROPERTIES NEEDED!
This beautifully maintained property offers a whisper-quiet escape from busy city life. With easy care grounds, a productive home orchard and natural spring water- a fabulous offering in this secluded mountains location.
- Unique and distinctive cedar-clad home with three bedrooms, spacious light-filled central living area, two beautiful bathrooms.
- Designer cooks kitchen with ample storage overlooks verdant grounds.
- Large decking to enjoy a sunny northeast aspect.
- Expansive glass provides abundant natural light, slow combustion fireplace and ducted air provide year-round comfort.
- Just under ten acres of land area, being a mix of open tree studded parklike grounds, temperate rainforest featuring tree ferns and old growth eucalypt.
- The lower section becomes Blue Mountains sandstone forest merging into the Wollemi Wilderness.
- Delightful aspect, lovely views, rich basalt soils to the upper section, productive walnuts, chestnuts, olive and citrus groves.
- Extensive plantings of citrus and fruit trees- all organically grown.
- House curtilage enjoys European cool climate trees, stone retaining walls, a quality vegetable garden and a mixed fruit orchard.
- Two permanent springs, three water tanks, additional roof rainwater collection from machinery shed-(approx 3.5m x 6m).
This delightful property is wonderfully remote yet within an easy commute from Sydney. Ideal hobby farm or short-stay accommodation. Inspections are highly recommended.